During the months of March and April, we will be having contract review sessions at all three colleges. At these sessions we will provide food and an overview of the contract changes which, when ratified by CFE members and the Coast District Trustees, will go into effect in the 2018-19 academic year.
In addition to lunch/dinner and the contract discussion, you will receive a free annual AAA membership and receive a discount on a new or existing 24 Hour Fitness membership when you attend any of these workshops.
Wed., 3/14- 11:30-1pm – OCC -Legacy Hall Rm. 101)
Thurs. 3/15- 11:30-1pm – GWC- (Humanities Rm. 107)
Tues., 3/20- 11:30-1pm – OCC-(Legacy Hall Rm. 101)
Tues. 3/20- 2:30-4pm – Coastline Fountain Valley- Annex
Tues., 4/10- 2:00-3pm – Coastline- TBA
Mon., 4/23- 4:00-6pm – OCC-(Legacy Hall Rm. 101)
Tues., 4/24- 4:00-6pm – OCC-(Legacy Hall Rm. 101)
Wed., 4/25- 4:00-6pm – GWC- (Learning Resource Center Rm. 250)
- Increase overload maximum to 7 LHE per semester
- Increase lab factor to 85%
- Salary increase between 5%-7% (Depending on COLA)
- Part-time rehire rights
- New salary bracket for large classes
- Benefit coverage remains the same, though we will pay .8% of base salary towards health benefits